Lessons are held 3 times a day at:
- Round trip ticket on the Sugar Pine Chair lift.
- All day lift ticket for the beginner area (Lift #2).
- Your choice of either skis, boots & poles or snowboard & boots for the day.
- 1 - group lesson
Depending on the size of the group lesson times will vary between 1 and 1.5 hours and lesson times are subject to change.
- This ticket is available both online and at our ticket window located at the base of the resort.
- All Sales are Final.
- No refunds or credits.
- Mt Baldy Ski Lifts is not responsible for lost or stolen products.
- Ski, ride, and visit Mt Baldy responsibly or lose your pass!
- Valid picture ID to be presented for pickup of product. Valid identifications are: State issued drivers license, Passport, Military I.D., or Mt Baldy Ski Lifts issued identification.
- Mt Baldy Ski Lifts Inc. makes no guarantees regarding opening or closing dates or length of ski and snowboard season.
- Always check www.mtbaldyskilifts.com for updates on conditions, openings & closures.
- This ticket is only valid for the 2012/13 winter season during normal operating hours.
- Children must be at least 7 years or older
After purchase you will need to assign the Holder Information for the user of this ticket. You can do this assignment by using the link on your invoice. After the holder is assigned you will need to follow the HOW TO REDEEM instructions given to you after your purchase. These instructions are found by clicking on the printer icon on your invoice.