- One round trip lift ticket on the Sugar Pine Chair Lift.
- One 2 hour session of tubing.
Tubing sessions are:
(Tubing for children under 42" tall should be purchased on site. Check www.mtbaldyskilifts.com/rates.php for rates.)
- 9:00am to 11:00am
- 11:30am to 1:30pm
- 2:00pm to 4:00
- Non Transferable
- Minimum height requirement of 36" (No one under 36" is permitted in the tubing area)
- Children between the height of 36" and 42" must ride with an adult.
- Weather conditions may impede ability to operate tubing.
- Access into the tubing area is only permitted with a wrist band that can be acquired after signing a waiver at the top of the chairlift.
WHAT TO DO WITH THIS TICKET:
Please print & present your confirmation upon arrival. You can do this at either the Warming Hut or at any of the ticketing windows at the Mt Baldy Ski Lifts.
There you will redeem your tickets for the Sugar Pine Chair Lift and receive a voucher for tubing. After riding the lift to the top you will be required to sign a liability waiver before you will receive a wrist band giving access to the tubing area. You can do this outside the tubing area to the north/east of the top of the lift. If you have questions please ask a member of our staff.