- One round trip lift ticket on the Sugar Pine Chair Lift.
- One 2 hour session of tubing.
Tubing sessions are:
- 9:00am to 11:00am
- 11:30am to 1:30pm
- 2:00pm to 4:00
*Tubing for children under 42" tall should be purchased on site. Check www.mtbaldyskilifts.com/rates.php for rates.
*Tubing times subject to change
- Minimum height requirement of 36" (No one under 36" is permitted in the tubing area)
- Children between the height of 36" and 42" must ride with an adult.
- Weather conditions may impede ability to operate tubing.
- Access into the tubing area is only permitted with a wrist band that can be acquired after signing a waiver at the top of the chairlift.
- This package is only available online
- All Sales are Final.
- No refunds or credits.
- Mt Baldy Ski Lifts is not responsible for lost or stolen products.
- Ski, ride, and visit Mt Baldy responsibly or lose your pass!
- Valid picture ID to be presented for pickup of product. Valid identifications are: State issued drivers license, Passport, Military I.D., or Mt Baldy Ski Lifts issued identification.
- Mt Baldy Ski Lifts Inc. makes no guarantees regarding opening or closing dates or length of ski and snowboard season.
- Always check www.mtbaldyskilifts.com for updates on conditions, openings & closures.
- Mt Baldy Ski Lifts does not have cell phone reception so no smart phone screen shots will be accepted
WHAT TO DO WITH THIS TICKET:
-How to Redeem
1.Print proof of purchase (print icon is located on your invoice, this will lead to a page with a barcode)
2.Bring proof of purchase and valid identification matching the purchaser to Mt Baldy Ski Lifts Warming Hut located in the parking lot or Ticketing Office located at the base of the resort.
3.You will receive tickets for use at the resort for the product you purchased.
*Valid identifications are: State issued drivers license, Passport, Military I.D., or Mt Baldy Ski Lifts issued identification.
*Mt Baldy Ski Lifts is not responsible for lost or stolen products.