Valentine's Day Dinner for two at the Top of the Notch restaurant.
Featuring the Bethany Joy Combo.
- Two Scenic Round Trip Tickets
- 1 - Appetizer
- 2 - Salads
- 2 - Entrees
- 2 - Desserts
ABOUT THE EVENT:
The weather this coming Thursday looks wonderful. The mountain opens at 8am and you are welcome to come as early as you like. Breakfast is served until 10:30am and lunch from 10:30am till 5pm. The Mountain School will be open for ski and snowboard lessons all day as well as the rental shop.
Dinner seating will begin at 5:30pm and the last seating will be at 7pm for those of you who will not be joining us on the slopes during the day.
The Bethany Joy Combo will begin the first set at 5:30pm, with the second and last set finishing at 8:30pm. The last chair ride down will be at 9:30pm.
Be sure and bring layers. The forecast is calling for high's in the mid 40's during the day and lows in the high 30's at night with a breeze.
The view's are going to be amazing, we look forward to seeing you.
- No refunds, transfers or credits (In special circumstance we can refund up to 50% of your purchase in the event you are too late for dinner or a no show)
- Limited amount of dinners available, once this purchase is made you are confirmed.
- Beverages are not included in this purchase.
- Tip is not included, please take care of your server.
- This is an online only special and cannot be purchased at the ticket office the day of the dinner.
WHAT TO DO WITH THIS TICKET:
(how to redeem)
1. After you have purchased your product, print the proof of purchase.
(the print icon is located on
your invoice page, click on the icon, this will lead to a page with a barcode)
2. Bring proof of
purchase and valid identification matching the purchaser to Mt Baldy Ski Lifts
Warming Hut located in the parking lot or Ticketing Office located at the base
of the resort.
3. You will receive
tickets for use at the resort for the product you purchased.
identifications are: State issued drivers license, Passport, Military I.D., or
Mt Baldy Ski Lifts issued identification.
Ski Lifts is not responsible for lost or stolen products.