Unlimited lift access to all operating chair lifts for the 2013/14 winter season.
Access provided after redeeming lift ticket at the Mt Baldy Ski Lifts ticketing office after making a reservation, at least one day in advance. If you are unable to make a reservation you may still receive a ticket for the day for $15.
Pass is available any day through the 2013/14 winter season with reservation made one day in advance.
- If no reservation is made user may still purchase a day ticket on arrival for $15.
- No physical pass will be issued, user will receive ski ticket at ticket window with valid picture ID.
- This pass is only valid for those who have never had a pass to Mt Baldy
before. There will be no refund for anyone that purchases this pass
that has been a previous pass holder. In the case a previous pass holder
purchases this pass the pass will not be issued until an upgrade is paid for. The upgrade will be the difference of the desired pass at the current price at the time of transaction.
- Mt Baldy Ski Lifts Inc. make no guarantees regarding opening or closing dates or length of ski and snowboard season.
- All sales are final and no refunds or credits will be offered.
- Individual non-transferable pass and No guest discounts.
- Ski, ride, and visit Mt Baldy responsibly or loss your pass!
After purchase you will need to assign the Holder Information (Pass User). After holder is assigned the holder will have access to make reservations for tickets at www.mtbaldyskilifts.com with their email address and password once the season begins. Further instructions can be found by clicking on the RED 'Print Ticket' icon on your invoice.