Tickets can be used as soon as the tubing park opens and are
good through the end of the 2013-14 season.
This deal includes a roundtrip Sugar Pine chair lift ticket to the
tubing lanes at the top and tube rental during the hour and a half
Round trip scenic lift ticket on the Sugar Pine Chair Lift to the Top of
the Notch restaurant and tubing area located at 7800ft with breath
taking views of Catalina Island to the south and the Mojave Desert to
Choose from 4 hour and a
half sessions daily at:
- 8:30 am
- 10:30 am
- 12:30 pm
- 2:30 pm
Tickets are as follows.
- One round trip lift ticket on the Sugar Pine Chair Lift.
- One Tubing Session Ticket
*Tubing for children under 42" tall should be purchased on site. Check www.mtbaldyskilifts.com/rates.php for rates.
*Tubing times subject to change
- Online only special
- Tickets can be redeemed starting November 10, 2013 or the beginning of winter
season; check website or call ahead to confirm operating dates/times
(can change based on weather).
- Tickets will expire at the end of the 2013/14 season or
April 30, 2013, whichever comes sooner.
- If not used within the season,
refunds will not be issued.
- Must be at least 42 inches tall to use this deal. For
children 36-42 inches tall, tubing and chairlift tickets can be
- Children under 36 inches not permitted in the tubing
- Always check www.mtbaldyskilifts.com for updates on conditions, openings & closures.
After your purchase is complete you will need to follow the how to redeem instructions. You can get these instruction by clicking on the "RED" Print Ticket Icon on your invoice.