Unlimited lift access to all operating chair lifts for the 2012/13
winter season. Access provided after redeeming lift ticket at the Mt
Baldy Ski Lifts ticketing office after making a reservation, at least
one day in advance. If you are unable to make a reservation, or if all
reservations are booked, you may still receive a ticket for the day for
- This pass is only good for the 2012/13 winter season.
- Passes are valid with reservation made at least one day in advance and based on availability. (upon purchase you will receive instructions for making the required reservation)
- If no reservation has been made than a "Missing Reservation" fee of $30 will be charged to redeem your ticket.
- A physical pass will not be issued. Holders' information will be maintained in our database at the resort.
- Valid picture ID to be presented at Ticket Office on each visit to redeem the reserved ticket
- All sales Final.
- No refunds or credits.
- Individual non-transferable pass.
- No guest discounts.
- Mt Baldy Ski Lifts Inc. makes no guarantees regarding opening or closing dates or length of ski and snowboard season.
- Management reserves the right to confiscate this pass for illegal behavior or misconduct.
- Ski, ride, and visit Mt Baldy responsibly or loss your pass!
WHAT TO DO WITH THIS TICKET:
After purchase you will need to assign the Holder Information (Virtual Pass User). You can do this assignment by using the link on your invoice. After the holder is assigned as the user of the pass you will have access to make reservations for tickets at www.mtbaldyskilifts.com with their email address and password after the season begins. In the case a reservation is not made or reservations are full, Virtual One Pass holders are eligible to purchase a ticket for $30. A reservation is required every time the user wishes to use the pass.